SUMMER INTERNSHIPS...AND BEYOND!
THE RELIEF BUS and the NEW RELIEF BASE
Now in full operation! After 22 years of outreach to the poor, homeless and needy in NYC and NJ, mobilizing nearly 5,000 volunteers per year, The Relief Bus is now able to host teams from all over the country at our newly renovated "RELIEF BASE."
And now we’re looking for a couple people crazy enough to immerse themselves into the urban missions world and work with us in hosting, training, and serving with visiting volunteer teams. We are looking for energetic, outgoing, responsible INTERNS who don't mind hard work along with having lot's of fun. Come work alongside our diverse Outreach Team and have a life-changing experience with The Relief Bus!
* Participating in outreach to the homeless with The Relief Bus in
New York City
* Hosting volunteer missions teams
* Being a local guide to NJ/NYC restaurants, outreaches, etc
* Cleaning the building
* Being an integral part of our faith community
What's Included, and what does it cost?
* Commitment length of 2-12 months.
* You will be staying at the Relief Base with teams. While there are plenty of brand new mattresses and newly-renovated bathrooms, there are no private rooms, so you will need to be flexible in that regard (A real PEOPLE PERSON).
* Food is included, but you will need funds for your personal needs and entertainment.
* The culture of our community is challenging, exciting, and growth-inducing.
* Serving the "least of these" (Matthew 25:40) unto the Lord.
* Internship Completion Certificate upon completion.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT BILL HOFFMAN at 800-736-2773 or firstname.lastname@example.org.